Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Blog Got A Makeover!

So I spent some time and updated my blog layout. It took much longer than expected actually. I think I have figured it all out now so future updates will be a bit more seamless.

In creating my new header, I thought about changing the title...to what, I don't know. But I seriously thought about dropping the "Phillip" portion as my own husband doesn't even read my blog. It makes me kinda sad. I spend lots of time writing it and posting pictures and he doesn't even read it. :(

I will continue posting daily (as this is my new "thing" of the moment). Check back to see what's new! (And it doesn't hurt to FOLLOW ME either!)

2 comments:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

oh i like the reactions thing too

Anonymous said...

The new blog design looks great! One day, maybe I'll start my own blog and you'll have to teach me how all this works. In the mean time, I'll just read yours.
-Catherine W.