Monday, June 14, 2010

live.love.laugh.blog?

I have been completely slacking in the blog department.  Truthfully, I got on a blogging roll and Phillip decided that it was a good idea to point out that I was on the computer too much rather than attending to him…  Well, that’s a blog post for another day, but let’s just say that I decided that was completely stupid.  I like blogging.  Its my therapy.  And it’s free.  It’s a weird concept that people want to read about the ongoings of my life, but all 8 of you actually do…Plus, my mom.  So here I go again.  I am back!  I promise. 

So if you love me and/or love my blog, then please follow me!  It makes me feel loved.

3 comments:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

I already follow! And I love it!

Katherine said...

Yeah, I have been given that same complaint.....one day I will get back on a blogging roll, too.

Jessica said...

I follow and you always make me laugh!