Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The crib bedding is arriving…TODAY!

I went to a wedding in Destin this weekend.  And as I had decided to remove the laptop IV from my arm for about 5 days, I knew that nothing would be getting done ordered.  So I just did it…I just put the crib bedding in my virtual shopping cart and bought it.  It really is easier this go round…I fretted over the fabric texture and coordination with Emerson.  Maybe its because I know what to expect and how things are supposed to fit and work…Or maybe its because it really isn’t as important as everything else going on around me right now (i.e. Emerson).

I will post a picture of the bedding if I decide I really like it in person.  If not, better left unsaid…And move on.

I think the bedding arrival will help me actually do something about the nursery…  It’s still a playroom and nothing has been done.  I have a box of various clothing and other things that I have been collecting for a few weeks now…Sitting in my den…Even Emerson doesn’t even bother with anything in the box because its old news.  I am thinking that this weekend is the time for closet organization and toy removal.  Let’s see if that actually happens…

Maybe I should rename this blog to “The Procrastination Diaries”?  I have seriously been trying to think of a better title, but I can’t really decide on one that sums all my ramblings up into one phrase.  Suggestions?

1 comment:

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

Email me a picture of the bedding, Keith and I need to know what color direction you are going in. :)